Headache and other head-pain symptoms may result from force imbalances that affect blood vessels, muscles, and nerves in the head, face, and neck areas. The trigeminal nucleus is the part of your nervous system that tells your brain to sense head pain. TruDenta® works to balance these forces and create a stable foundation so you are free of head pain.
TruDenta treats several pain symptoms, including:
- Clenching and grinding of the teeth
- Dental wear and tooth breakage
- Clicking and popping of the jaw/TMJ/TMD
- Discomfort in the neck or jaw
- Ringing in the ears
- Facial pain
Why do I have Headache/Orofacial Pain?
- It results from tightening of the head, neck, and facial muscles
- Inflammation or swelling
- Muscles of the head, neck, or face are pulled, stretched, or displaced
- Improper muscle forces in the head, neck, and jaw
- Head, neck, or body trauma such as sports injuries, accidents, or a simple bump on the head could affect the force balances within your mouth. These incidents could have happened yesterday or many years ago. The trauma could potentially stretch or tear ligaments and cause dental imbalances and head pain.
- Aged restorative material, poor adaptation to dental work, wisdom tooth extraction, and other dental treatments can also cause headache symptoms.
- Lifestyle changes such as increased stress, lack of exercise, and poor diet can result in many headache pain symptoms.
- Poor posture due to excessive sitting may also lead to headaches
If you have experienced any of the causes listed above and suffer head pain, contact our office today for a painless evaluation and examination.